Monday, December 30, 2013

Feedbacks on Spider-Man 4 Cancellation and Movie Reboot

I do find it disappointing that Sony have to cancel Spider-Man 4 because when I was 2/3 years old, my father borrowed first Spider-Man film of Sam Raimi's series and I do find it amazing which is why I'm a fan but since I know that the fourth film was cancelled, I was sad it did.

Tobey Maguire did extremely great in his acting as SpiderMan/Peter Parker in the first 3 films and I like him as the amazing web-slinger, including Kirsten Dunst even did very well as Mary Jane Watson.

For the reboot, I think it's ok but not as I expected, I mean it is good, just I don't like it as much as Sam Raimi's one, like for example the music (some/most of it anyway) and camera they used and also the way that Andrew's Peter Parker acted in the film (like the way he tried out his new powers and also 'testing the web shooters' scene).

What I don't get for the cancellation of Spider-Man 4 is why the script is so bad and could get messed up, if don't like it; then make a new one, I mean is it really that hard to make the new script if the first one doesn't go well, also heard on the wiki that Scarlet Spider could make his appearance in the fourth film, that would make it EVEN better with two SpiderMen helping each other.

1 comment :